Consistent with applicable law, EMC provides access and opportunities to those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our online application system as a result of your disability. Applicants with disabilities may contact EMC’s Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (912) 232-6533 for assistance in accessing the online application system. Please be sure to include your name, preferred method of contact, and details on your requested accommodation. EMC will make every effort to respond to your request promptly.
- EMC provides a good work environment for individuals who are looking for a career and not a job.
- All applicants must be able to pass a background check, have a clear driving record and pass a drug screen.
- EMC offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package after 60 days of successful employment.
- EMC is an EEO Employer, Drug Free Work Place and E-Verify Participant.
- For additional information about EMC, please visit us on Facebook.
- Select “Load more listings” to view a complete list of EMC’s career opportunities.